just entrepreneurs mentoring programme
BECOME A MENTOR
The Just Entrepreneurs Mentoring Programme has been created to support and educate startups across the UK, resulting in a brighter future altogether.
Are you an experienced business owner?
Can dedicate time every month to support the next generation of business owners?
Then we would love to hear from you. Becoming a mentor is an important role and should not be taken lightly. You will be guiding startups to help them build their confidence and realise that they have what it takes to achieve their goals. You will support them in pinpointing problems, identify the solution and devise a plan to resolve it.
To become a Mentor, you will need to have experience in business or have expertise in a specific field (e.g. Public Relations, Marketing, Finance, etc.), currently or previously a senior management position or entrepreneurial experience.
The most important thing is that you have the appetency to give back and make a difference in someone else’s life.
You will also need to have the time to meet with your Mentee on a monthly basis, allowing consistency and opportunity to benefit from your guidance.
What I get from being a Mentor?
We know that Mentoring does not offer any financial benefits, but there are a plethora of benefits that make the role worthwhile, for instance:
1. The overall feeling and fulfilment of giving back to someone in need
2. An opportunity to pass on what you’ve learnt
3. Offering your Mentee the guidance needed to achieve their goals
4. Having the ability to boost someone else’s confidence
5. Learning from your Mentee as they learn from you
6. An increase in passion as you experience new perspectives
7. Watching a young entrepreneur/business owner grow and develop with your support
8. Be a part of the Just Entrepreneurs Mentoring Programme, while getting involved in our events
How much time do I need to commit?
As a business owner of professional we understand that your time is limited, so we do ask for one hour a month. Though this is our minimum request, we know how enjoyable this experience is, and some Mentors do exceed this time.
If you are ready to become a Mentor, then click the button to apply:
Once you have applied, please allow 14 days for us to get in contact. All applicants will be reviewed and if suitable will be contacted with further steps.
Join our Startup Club waiting list.