You have always wanted to blog, but got stuck trying to figure out how its done and what you need to do to make a living from it. If this sounds like you then this course is for you. Tailored to make sure you know what platform to run your blog on, how to find your niche, what to write about and how to monetise your blog.
Blogging has powered its way through to becoming one go the most influential tools any marketer could have. With bloggers popping up in all fields, from lifestyle to interiors, many businesses are choosing to invest their marketing budget in a blogger rather than the traditional marketing options. There are countless reasons why you should start blogging; the number one reason why most people choose this path is the flexibility and freedom it offers.
Reasons to blog:
- Share your passion with a niche audience
- Become the blogger brands choose when marketing a product
- Quit your 9-5 and enjoy the flexibility of working for yourself
- Build a community of followers who appreciate and share your blog content
What I will cover on the day:
- How to choose what to blog about
- Getting your branding right the first time
- Blogging tools - what tools to use to grow your blog
- The tone you use when blogging - language
- How often you need to blog
- How to create a content calender
- How to engage your audience and build a community
- Ways to increase how many people read your blog
- How to make money from your blog
- Do your own PR
- Align yourself with the brands who would want to hire you
- How to share your story and make it a part of your blog
Nadine Sandcroft is a Marketer and Content Writer by profession, with background in Accounting and Events Management. She is the Founder-Director of Just Entrepreneurs Ltd, a website that provides knowledge of how to run and grow a business, aimed at startups, small business owners and Mumpreneurs.
Canvas and Cream is a 2 minute walk from Forest Hill Station and is located next door to Santander Bank on London Road.